Friday, May 13, 2011

Tonight!

I am so blessed to have a community like Switzerland County!
Tonight at 7p.m. at the Hoosier Theatre there will be an exhibition of heavenly proportions!!

Six choirs from around the area will be performing a few of their very favorite numbers individually, and then they will all join in at the end (my favorite part!)

So if you're a Gleek like me, or just a fan of home made chocolate chip cookies (they're fo free!) Come out tonight and watch the festivities!

There will be a love offering passed around for my internship this summer, but I am having a portion of the proceeds tonight also donated to the disasters in Tuscaloosa. Alabama. I lost 3 sorority sisters in the devastation at the University of Alabama. God has been so gracious to me through my whole process, and it is time for me to start helping those that need it even more than me!
Bytheway... I leave on Tuesday, so come out and say your last "goodbyes" to me before the summer starts!!

More of HIM and less of,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment